Sunday, August 10, 2008

An inverted expression of masculine colloquialism

Its now 2:36 and a raucous party in the apartment building adjacent is in full swing. Luckily for me and my fellow residents, they have decided to move their booze-fueled fun fest out onto the balcony. From what I can ascertain using auditory faculties, the aforementioned shindig is comprised of primarily men. This fact by itself is disturbing in of itself. Couple it with the conversation I just overheard and things begin to get creepy. Briefly stated, I distinctly heard the phrase 'high school musical' and the word 'awesome' used within close proximity to one another.

By my count this makes the score:
- confusion of self-sexuality 1
- unabated machismo 0

Truly a proud moment for men everywhere. Way to make us proud.

No comments: