Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SEE BOTTOM OF POST FOR DIRECTIONS






My wife has insisted that I enter a photo contest. Why I am not sure, especially since the grand prize is four tickets to ADVENTURELAND and I can't stand amusement parks. Anyways, I can't decide which pics to enter, so I'm allowing you, my avid readers, to put in your two cents worth. Thats right, take an extra 8 f&%*#(# seconds and post your damn choice in the comments area. Thanks a million. :) (I promise to institute a one month moritorium on cute-cutesy punctuation faces.)

5 comments:

Amber said...

ADVENTURELAND?!? Who doesn't want to go to ADVENTURELAND?! Does the same dopey looking old guy still do the commercials?

For the record, I vote for the top one or the bottom one.

Amber

Danger Haley said...

I vote for the one of Raj and his wife in front of the window...you caught such a romantic, whimsical moment in this shot - it almost leads one to believe you do have a soul. Heard you're in Omaha...look us up sometime.

Bahil said...

Ladies, thanks for the feedback. Yes that creepy old guy still does commercials and while I may have a soul, there is still layers upon layers of ice surrounding my heart.

raj said...

I've gotta say that when I consented to you using my likeness in a photo contest, I didn't know that it was part of your wife's evil plan to coerce you into a b-grade amusement outing. I feel a little bit dirty now.

Nevertheless, I agree with Amber. The top and the bottom are my favorite two.

joser said...

If I am tie-breaking then the top one screams more amusement park quality photo contest. The bottom one is great to the people that know the context and the subjects involved. Without that the bottom one is just a picture of two people that are p-o'ed or offended that you are taking their picture.